If you tired of navigating through multiple folders to a specific folder, which contains a few frequently used files, this program could be a help for you.
The program lists files in a folder on a menu. What files are included in the list, can be defined precisely in the settings dialog. You can specifiy file schemes using wildcards (* and ?). Certain files or subfolders can be excluded (again by use of wildcards).
Multiple entries are separated by commas.
The program creates automatically a shortcut on the desktop, which can be used for fast access. It is even faster when a key combination is defined in the shortcut properties dialog. Alternatively starting by hotkey works fine when using an AutoHotkey or AutoIt
The key features:
- Filtering with one or more file schemes (for example, * .doc?)
- Excluding files and folders (also with wildcards)
- Automatic creation of desktop shortcuts with icon selection
- Settings dialog is shown when shift key is pressed on startup
- Also you can reach settings by right-click on the title bar
- Command line parameters -center or -c causes display screen center
- The context menu includes all the features of the Explorer
- The program can be used in many folders/instances
- Installation: Copy exe- and config-file into the working folder